Wednesday 13 July 2011

Time Flies

Wow I really hadn't realised it had been so long since I last blogged. Since the trips to Busan and Gangneung, what have I been up to? Let's see... not doing enough work on my dissertation... teaching an intensive summer course for a couple of weeks... plenty of FC Seoul matches... band practice and a couple of gigs... my kids' classes... 'other' classes... went to see Super8... river city... COEX for Jonathan's birthday... my first football riot... listening to Matt's K-League podcast... finally saw The King's Speech... got round to seeing The Fighter... broke AND fixed my camera... got shouted at by my lovely boss over something ridiculous in front of my co-workers... watched the British Grand Prix... started trying to get rid of my stuff and ready for China... had a birthday... aaaaaaand... lots of being rained upon. Well that's pretty much all I can think of right now! Isn't it all fascinating? This post is just to get me back into the habit. I'll fill in the blanks tomorrow - especially on the gigging and FC Seoul fronts! Hope you're well, don't be a stranger!

Oh! Final gig in Korea is this Saturday night. You can find the details here. Peace out!

3 comments:

  1. Male or female boss? Being yelled at by a female is worse (and to be honest, more likely in my opinion) don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's female. I don't know which is the more likely but I will say that, as a teacher, my bosses have mainly been women thus far. Not in China though and, in fact, I think he might even be an Aussie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it! A woman. So emasculating being yelled at by a woman. I'm speaking from experience here. I hate working for women. Kinda goes against nature if you're asking me.

    Anyway, good luck with the new job. :)

    ReplyDelete